- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Starbucks Express
- The Lower Cafe (Hissho Sushi and Simply to Go will have limited grab and go options)
- Use a VPN to gain access and download.
- Set up a second Apple Account to download the app
- Update location services in the iTunes Store. In order to do this all subscriptions need to cancelled and balances need to spent.
- Self-swipe entrance
- Contactless payment options
- Reduced dine-in seating capacity
- Plexiglass barriers installed
- Expanded outdoor seating options
- Replacement of self-service, unattended buffets, topping bars, drink stations and other communal serving areas
- Prepackaged silverware and condiments
- Information and communication board at entrance for updates
Yes. For those with food allergies and intolerance we have two areas in The 921 available to you. Simple Servings is our station in The 921 that is free of 7 of the Top 8 FDA recognized food allergens. We also have a My Zone pantry, a gluten, tree nut and peanut free secured area. For those with religious dietary needs we have a Kosher Corner. Meals come pre-packaged from Brandeis University and are stored in their own refrigerator. To gain access to My Zone and Kosher Corner please talk to one of our managers for more information. If you are still having trouble dining on campus, Michelle Switach, MS, RD is available upon request to meet with you individually. To schedule an appointment with Michelle, please contact her.
Sing into the Housing Student Self-Service and select the Meal Plan tab at the top of your screen. Click Select/Change My Plan make sure that Select Term reads the correct trimester and click Submit. If you are in a meal plan mandatory area, then you can change your meal plan to an approved option. If you're in a non-meal plan mandatory area, then you can add, change or drop your plan.
If you find that your Meal Plan doesn't suit your dining needs on campus you are able to upgrade your plan at any point in time during the trimester. Should you choose to lower your meal plan you have 2 weeks after the start of the trimester. Any changes made after these dates must be completed in person at the Residential Center.
Discretionary Dollars are included with the purchase of your Meal Plan. They may only be used to purchase food at any of our dining locations on campus. Falcon Funds are monies that you personally add to your Falcon Fund account. They can be used on campus like a debit card. Falcon Funds are accepted at all dining locations, the bookstore, and student information desk.
Students: Login to Workday, click Academics, select Falcon Funds in Quick Links. From there you can add funds and edit your account.
To make a Falcon Funds deposit by mail, send a check made payable to Bentley University and including a Bentley ID number to: