The Grubhub food ordering app is available for students, faculty and staff to pre-order meals at on-campus dining locations with the exception of Dunkin’, which has its own app. Grubhub is loaded with students’ meal plan details, and students can spend their Falcon Funds and Discretionary Funds on campus using the Grubhub app. It allows students to place a pre-order in whichever dining location they choose, so the food is made to order and ready for pick-up when they arrive, avoiding wait times and lines. No tipping will be required when Grubhub is used. Please note, fees may apply to your order.
Using the Grubhub app will allow diners to customize their meal orders and enjoy a quick and easy ordering experience. Customized orders must be placed through Grubhub at the following locations:
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- LaCava Café
- Starbucks Express
- Download Grubhub and create a new account. Or sign in if you already have Grubhub downloaded.
- On your Account page, select the Settings (gear icon) at the top right.
- In your Settings, click on Campus Dining.
- Select Bentley University and your school affiliation.
- Add campus card or go directly to the list of on campus restaurants.
- Use a VPN to gain access and download.
- Set up a second Apple Account to download the app
- Update location services in the iTunes Store. In order to do this all subscriptions need to cancelled and balances need to spent.